top of page

Income Taxes

Licensed CPA

Individuals, LLCs, S-Corps, Partnerships


Exceptional personal service.











1) Give us a call to discuss your tax situation.

       Or email us to set up the most convenient time for us to call you.

(703) 828-7074

2) Email in your tax documents (or snail mail).

       These documents include such items as your W-2s, Form 1099s,

       brokerage statements, etc. Your check register may also include

       pertinent information.


3) We prepare your taxes for e-file and submit to IRS.

      Of course we review everything with you first before filing. That way you know

       exactly what your refund will be, or what you might owe.

4) Settle up with the IRS (refund or owe)

      Also be sure to pay Green Hill for the great service!

Current Forms

Standard Return - Form 1040


Form 1040 is used by U.S. taxpayers to file an annual income tax return. You will no longer use Form 1040-A or Form 1040-EZ, but instead will use the redesigned Form 1040. However, if your return is more complicated you will need to complete one or more of the new Form 1040 Schedules.


Starting at just $325

Schedule 1

Have additional income, such as capital gains, unemployment compensation, prize or award money, gambling winnings. Have any deductions to claim, such as student loan interest deduction, self-employment tax, educator expenses.


Schedule 2

Owe AMT or need to make an excess advance premium tax credit repayment.


Schedule 3

Can claim a nonrefundable credit other than the child tax credit or the credit for other dependents, such as the foreign tax credit, education credits, general business credit.


Schedule A - Itemized Deductions


Schedule 4

Owe other taxes, such as self-employment tax, household employment taxes, additional tax on IRAs or other qualified retirement plans and tax-favored accounts.


Schedule B - Interest and Ordinary



Schedule C - Income or Loss from a



Schedule D - Capital Gains and Losses


Schedule E - Supplemental Income


Schedule 5

Can claim a refundable credit other than the earned income credit, American opportunity credit, or additional child tax credit. Have other payments, such as an amount paid with a request for an extension to file or excess social security tax withheld.


Schedule 6

Have a foreign address or a third party designee other than your paid preparer.


* Additional forms and schedules extra depending on the complexity of the return.

Extension of Time to File - Form 4868



LLCs, S-Corps, Partnerships

Contact for quote

Call 703-828-7074 or email 

Helpful Links:

Anchor 1
bottom of page